It was of course bonfire night on Saturday and again the five of us decided to go and spectate. It was quite a show and eventhought it was pretty cold we huddled as peguins would, lit some sparklers and we were as happy as could be. I wish I had taken my camera to document this but my firework-picture-taking skills are definitely not my strongest skill so the camera was left in peace.
In between uni work, playing polo and embarrassing myself on student radio I have also been keeping my eye firmly on the fashion news this week and was shocked to hear that Madonna is bringing out a clothing line for the 'older clientele', apparently rumoured to be called, 'truth or dare'. Now, with all due respect, we are talking about the woman who prances around in a leotard, singing and dancing in a way most 40 year olds wouldn't so do we really think she knows what the 'older lady' wants to wear? I somehow doubt it, yet I'm sure the criticism we receives from the press and the media won't stop her, and will probably further encourage her to design more and more and prove anyone doubting her wrong. I shall prepare to eat my words!

I've also been doing some shopping myself and found these amazing nail foils in accessorize, these blue spotty ones would look great as a fun touch for a night out, they also have a floral pattern too. Fearne Cotton has also designed some for her boots make up range which look really cool too and being a lover of leopard print I shall be trying those out as soon as I get to town!

Alexa Chung is also on my radar as she becomes the new face of fashion brand Vero Moda. She seems to have been keeping herself under wraps lately but she has come back looking fierce as ever she flaunts her ever gorgeous self in front of the camera; looking effortlessly beautiful every time. oh to be Alexa...


Images Courtesey of Telegraph Fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment