08 October 2012

Make Mine a Mulberry!

Make Mine a Mulberry!

 
 
1. Small Hetty Hobo, £750; 2.Tassel Bag, £995; 3.Lily Shoulder bag £1,100; 4.Maisie Clipper £1,100; 5.Bayswater, £795; 6. Oversized Del Rey, £1,750; 7. Bryn, £550.
 
 
My Mulberry obsession is ever growing and this season I am continuing to lust after just about every bag that they release. Mulberry has made sure that there is a bag for everyone's tastes; from amazing satchels (like the Tassel bag which I just had to make my star pick-  it's the perfect colour for the Autum/Winter season and the detailing is beautiful) to fabulous shoulder bags and tremendous totes that will see you through season after season in style. Warm autumnal tones have been incorporated into this collection to signal the change from spring to Autum. My favourites have to be the 'Black Forest' (burgundy colour) which to me, is the ultimate colour for this season. The prices may not be very realistic for anyone who is like to me, on a student budget. But given the chance (or the money!) I would most definitely be making my A/W bag this year a Mulberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet