November has been and gone and mine has been filled with some of the greatest memories that I will remember forever. I officially graduated from Winchester at the Cathedral. Spending the week with my closest family and friends which I've made over the past three years, some of whom I hope will be friends for life sure made up for the chilly weather. Re-exploring Winchester and the picturesque buildings behind the cathedral. Gucci the rabbit kept me company in my friend's room and was too cute not to feature! Two new sparkly Pandora beads, my present for graduating. A batch of brownies made especially for us graduates. Freshy painted raspberry nails. My first Christmas cup of the season filled with a delicious praline mocha.
01 December 2012
November In Pictures
November has been and gone and mine has been filled with some of the greatest memories that I will remember forever. I officially graduated from Winchester at the Cathedral. Spending the week with my closest family and friends which I've made over the past three years, some of whom I hope will be friends for life sure made up for the chilly weather. Re-exploring Winchester and the picturesque buildings behind the cathedral. Gucci the rabbit kept me company in my friend's room and was too cute not to feature! Two new sparkly Pandora beads, my present for graduating. A batch of brownies made especially for us graduates. Freshy painted raspberry nails. My first Christmas cup of the season filled with a delicious praline mocha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment