12 April 2011

Liberty for Nike



The fashion retailer and famous London department store, Liberty have designed a new footwear collection for sportswear and trainer brand, Nike.


The collection specialises is Liberty's signiture vintage floral prints in an array of beautiful summery colours, perfect for all occassions. Coming in a range of low and high top form, there are sure to be a pair to suit everyone. This is not the first collection that Liberty and Nike have collaberated on, oh no! They have also composed two previous collections together, both proving to be extrememly successful, so successful in fact, that they feel it necessary to release a third, and I for one am not complaining!


I personally, am not a huge trainer-wearer myself. However, on this occassion i am certainly joining the rest of the trainer-wearing nation and raising my hand in favour. Now, I'm not exactly sure when I would wear them but all I know is that I HAVE to have them. I mean come on, which girl isn't a sucker for a ditsy floral print, especially when the master of floral print is designing them?


Even though they were relesased on the first of this month, other stores will be stocking the line from the 1st May and I am determind to get myself a pair...or maybe two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet