15 April 2011

This Week I love...

These Olivia Rubin zebra print shorts. Dressed up for night time glamour or down for casual daytime chic, these shorts are sure to be a winner in the style stakes. Hot to Trot or What?

These rust coloured heels by Carvela. Just the thing to take you from Spring to Summer (even if we're not quite there yet). Anyway who wouldn't want to risk cold feet to show off these little beauties.





The new 'nail effects' collection from Barry M. Like nail art, but a D.I.Y version, looks good and it save you the pennies you would spend on a manicure. I'm wearing the black one with a lilac base at the moment. It's 2 for £5 in Boots at the moment so get down there!!





The new Season Givenchy bag; the Antigona Tote. What's not to love? A great spring/ summer shape and size and even though it may not be as colourful as some of the other options out there at the moment, it is not boring either. Very sophisticated and suited for every occassion. YES PLEASE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet