06 May 2011

This Week I am...

ENJOYING this beautiful weather! The sun has definitely had his hat in for the past few weeks and it's been really nice to be able to ditch my woolies and opt for something a little lighter, so it's been tees and camis all week. You never know maybe next week the shorts will have made their debut too. Just imagine them with those wedges. Boom.




DESPERATE for a pair of these beauties. As you may have gathered, for me shoes= weakness. I literally just cannot resist the temptation; it's too great to even contemplate denying. Especially with my newly painted nails they would suit beautifully. Unfortunately, Kurt Geiger have not made them cheap and at £200 I may have to wait until the sale, or even better a rich man to come and buy be them and then sweep me off my purpled heeled feet. Well, a girl can dream...




LOVING playing polo! Anyone who knows me, will know that I am horse mad and for the past two years at uni i've been playing polo. As the summer season has started, this week we started playing on grass again in preparation for our SUPA which for all you non-horsey people that's(the Schools and Universities Polo Association) tournament which is coming up in June! It will be our first time as a team competing, we've worked so hard improving our playing so fingers crossed we get there!!



WEARING the new crackle polish by Barry M. If you read my blog a few weeks ago about it then you will know that I had just bought it and it turns out the results were very good as I've received many compliments as to how good and effective it looks with some even thinking i'd been to a nail bar. Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet