03 July 2011

This week...

I started my summer job last monday and have been super busy going back and forth to Market Harborough, the stables and visiting my new best friend...the gym (almost every evening night, might i add!!) As a result my little bog has been a little bit neglected however, now I have a bit of spare time I'm going to channel it into making my little blog feel a little more loved...


Aside from work I have of course found the time to browse magazines, the web and the shops to find my new loves for this week. Starting with the new 'chelsea boot' which, according to Topshop is set to be a big hit for A/W11. Now so far I have only clocked Topshop's version but if they are anything to go by I have absolutely no doubt that other high street store will catch on as well as the likes of Burberry, Mulberry and Louis Vuitton who are bound to all have very similar desgins hitting their stores come the Autumn.I am also managing to shop (with no money) for bargains in the summer sales (quite a talent, I know!) Currently i'm loving Olivia Rubin and Wildfox; they both have some pieces i've been after for a while so when payday comes in two weeks time I will be praying they still have what I want in stock, so that gorgeous zebra print dress, brick tee and slouchy vest top can be mine! SO if you are listening Olivia Rubin, PLEASE KEEP REDUCING YOUR PRICES!!!!


As I mentioned earlier I've been going to the gym just about every evening after work, good effort right!? My new favourite class is....spinning, and for those of you unaware of that is, it's basically 45 minutes sweating it out on a bike. It is ALOT harder that it at first appears. Trust me. After my first class, I was unusre if I had legs at all, they were so jelly like it was ridiculous and I have to say the second time was not any better. Despite the severe sweating and red-face side affects, it really does make you feel great afterwards and apparently it gives results, and I should blooming well hope so, given the effort it takes!! Find a local class and give it a go if you dare!


Since I have been so good working and gymming I have decided that I've earnt myself some new work clothes. Yes. SHOPPING!! I really need *cough* want *cough* some new trousers, preferably a chino or a light linen pair which I can wear either full length or alternatively, turned up (not that I need to look any shorter, but anyway...) I have looked everywhere but I can't seem to find anything I like and it's not helping that I can't wear ones which are pleated as they make my legs look awful. I'd rather go naked than wear pleated trousers. It's that bad. I did however, today come across two lovely pairs on ASOS. One is a fitted cropped linen pair, (light and comfortable) and the other a chino, which I believe can be worn rolled up too (fashionable and suitable for work or play.) So, which do I choose? I think I will most definitely get at least one or the other that is if I fail to find anything at Milton Keyenes tomorrow. Trouser search to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet