
Before I embark on this exciting fashion news I would like to emphasise how I am writing this post from my bed, in which I am snuggled in my duvet with a box of tissues. It is JUNE for goodness sake and I am so cold and sneezy (although this is most probably due to hayfever and dust due to the fact i've been clearing out my room) that I am in bed at 9pm. I should be outside basking in what's left of the sunlight with an ice cold pimms!... Right rant over!
Anyway, what I am supposed to be writing about is in fact today's news that H&M have just signed designer Donatella Versace to design a collection with them. Versace will join a long list of other designers such as Jimmy Choo and Lanvin who have previously released limited collections with the high street chain. The line is not to be released until November so we have a bit of a wait, yet I am sure there will be just as much hype about Donatella's line as there was about the other collaborations; it's sure to be worth the wait.
In terms of the content of the collection Versace is said to be designing both a Women's and Men's collection as well as a homeware line. So not only will you be able to dress yourself in the collection; you will be able to deck your home in it too! It has been suggested that we will see alot of studs (see the cheeky preview above) and bright colours in the women's line and tailoring and bling in the men's and the home collection? Well that remains to be seen, but I am 100% certain that in November the queue's outside H&M's up and down the UK are going to be substantially long! Better get your shopping shoes at the ready, 'cos Versace's coming to town...
OOH!
ReplyDeleteThe background of your blog is lovely!
I love this dress, I'm surprised you don't have more followers!
Comment and follow and I'll follow back?
Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
xoxo
Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete