08 July 2012

Wonderfully White





A few weeks a go if someone had asked me to tell them what The White Company was all about to be honest, I wouldn't have had a clue. However, since aquiring a temporary summer job as a customer service advosir at part of their headquaters in Northamptonshire I have developed an appreciation, an understanding and most of all a love for their products.

Not once in my life have I ever considered bed linen, towels and homewares in such a way. Yet since the product training we revieved the previous week to our start date, I have become a bedlinen freak! The White Company's products are of such a high quality that I had not realised how important the material,  threadcount and finish of such items were until I had sampled them for myself and witnessed the production process too. After this first day, I returned home to feel my bedlinen and compare it to that of The White Company and I think that pretty much says it all!

Not only does The White Company specialise in bedlinen, but Womenswear and Childrenswear too. We were also able to sample select items from the current range and within the first five minutes there was three of us fighting over the last of the slouchy cashmere jumper which had already completely sold out! My point being that I originally believed that The White Company was targeted for an older age range however, with three 21 year olds desperate for the same jumper I no longer believe this to be true. It became very clear that The White Company is loved by all. Admittedly, with the upmarket prices affording the jumper would have been another matter entirely although, it is explicity clear that these prices reflect the amazing product quality and prove that the materials used really are the finest you can get-you really do only get what you pay for. 





I may not quite be in the market for the bedlinen and clothing (yet) but one range I can allow myself to indulge in is fragrance. There is a wide variety of scents to suit everyone's pallett, the sweet and floral Flowers, fresh and beachy Seychelles, and many more. But my favourite has to be the citrusy and zesty Orange Grove. The name says it all, it really does feel like you are walking through the fresh orange groves in southern Florida...heaven! I (well, mum) has recently purchased this scent in diffuser and it smells divine and I will openly admit that I would happily stay in the downstairs toilet all day just to smell it, it really is that good!

This is not all The White Company offer as they are also makers of home and dining accessories, including my favourite item in the entire range, an amazing white hammock. If I had two trees to hang it on I would have it and the cushions to go with it! I have become a huge fan of the brand and even when my time with them ends I will definitely be keeping my eye on them in the future. Despite the recession, they have been continuously growing at a huge rate and I know that this will continue in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet