1 Paisley print skirt; 2 Tartain tee; 3 Zebra print jeans; 4 Striped tee; 5, Anchor motif jumper.
The wait is over and the moment is finally here as J.W. Anderson's collection for Topshop hits the rails today!
Here I have pieced together some of my favourite items from the collection. The zeba jeans? GENIUS! If you fancy taking a walk on the wild side pair them with a simple coloured tee and add a leather jacket for when the weather gets a little cooler. And as I am fully scottish, I could hardly dismiss the tartan tee- a perfect way to embrace your inner scottishness with any outfit.
Sometimes I find that Designer collaborations are still a little unwearable, but Anderson has successfully created a collection that is very stylish and easy to wear but still pushes the boundaries as to be a little different and keep his individuality. He has already been a huge hit in the fashion world and has gathered an ever growing celebrity following and is definitely one to watch for the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment