As I document all of my baking experiments here on my blog, it felt only right that I too post all the details about my new baking radio show, Baking on BIRSt!
But what is BIRSt, I hear you ask?! BIRSt is the radio station run by us students on the MA Radio Production Course at Bournemouth University and this year we have worked super hard re-branding the station, introducing new shows and getting our name out there. You can check out our website right here.
One of the new shows that we have introduced is a baking show- something that has never been tried before on the station. In each episode we choose a different recipe, voted for by you- our lovely listeners which I bake alongside a special guest. What's more it's dead easy for you to bake along at home as we guide you step-by-step through the process. Simple!
The first episode is live on the site now, you can listen along right here. If you like what you hear then join our Facebook page right here, where you can download the recipes and see pictures of the products we make. You can also vote for and suggest future recipes!
Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)
ReplyDelete