So here I am dusting down the cobwebs covering my little corner of the internet after what's probably been a good year or so. You know what? This time I'm not even going to try and defend myself. Ok...I'm lying, I'm going to do that a liiiiitle bit. After all, is ploughing through a masters, graduating, moving home and job hunting not stress enough for a girl? Let alone trying to savour an already neglected blog?!! Well even if it isn't, I'm back and ready to report for blog attending duty, Sir! Yes, you heard it hear first, whatgilldid is back in business. Keep your eyes peeled for more baking than you can bear to look at as well as some more fashion and beaty related posts which last year were probably over taken by radio related updates, cake, cake and well lets be honest, more cake. I'm not gonna lie I can't promise this won't happen again, but I'll sure give it a go.
Lets just see where this year takes us, who's in?
No comments:
Post a Comment