Anyway, whatever you want to call them they are quite possibly the dreamiest shoe I've ever owned and I think I might actually be in love. Yep, I said it, in love with a shoe. I'm a woman possessed.
I had been lusting after a pair of these little beauties for a very long time but unfortunately the price tag was always too high for me to even consider purchasing a pair. So season after season I would find myself trawling through all the websites I knew to stock them hoping to find a pair at a more affordable sale price. I figured that every other Isabel Marant lover must have had the same idea as I never had any luck. UNTIL one weekend a couple of weeks ago I went to the one shop I know to stock them in my area only to find them over half price in their end of season sale. I couldn't believe it! Not only that but unbelievably they actually had a pair left in my size; luck was definitely on my side!
I knew that once I had tried them on there would be no going back and oh, shock horror I was right! Before I knew it they were in the bag and I was back home jumping around the house in them with a grin wider than the Cheshire Cat.
I've pretty much worn them non-stop since I got them, and this week in particular they've barely left my feet. I also found that they have been used in my place of work's (The White Company's) new season brochure too so I've been experimenting with wearing them with different pieces from our new collection as well. Our black woven or jersey joggers, a classic white tee and a snuggly snood is one of my favorites or alternatively some white jeans and a chunky knit works just as well.

They've got a hidden wedge in the sole which gives you a bit extra height but doesn't make them uncomfortable to wear and when you're only 5'4, as Tesco would say 'Every Little Helps!' I'm not going to lie they aren't the cheapest things I've ever bought but the way I see it they're a timeless classic which won't ever date and I'm already finding myself living in them. I really couldn't resist sharing them with you as they are just too beautiful to keep to myself! My finances may now be a little bit unstable but I definitely can't say the same about my feet!!
I knew that once I had tried them on there would be no going back and oh, shock horror I was right! Before I knew it they were in the bag and I was back home jumping around the house in them with a grin wider than the Cheshire Cat.
I've pretty much worn them non-stop since I got them, and this week in particular they've barely left my feet. I also found that they have been used in my place of work's (The White Company's) new season brochure too so I've been experimenting with wearing them with different pieces from our new collection as well. Our black woven or jersey joggers, a classic white tee and a snuggly snood is one of my favorites or alternatively some white jeans and a chunky knit works just as well.
They've got a hidden wedge in the sole which gives you a bit extra height but doesn't make them uncomfortable to wear and when you're only 5'4, as Tesco would say 'Every Little Helps!' I'm not going to lie they aren't the cheapest things I've ever bought but the way I see it they're a timeless classic which won't ever date and I'm already finding myself living in them. I really couldn't resist sharing them with you as they are just too beautiful to keep to myself! My finances may now be a little bit unstable but I definitely can't say the same about my feet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment