28 August 2011

This week I love...

BARBOUR...I have sort of been looking for a new rain coat for the past couple of months, and I say sort of because I had seen a Barbour one I took a liking too and it blew my current one well and truly out of the water! Unfortunately however, it did not have a hood and my history with umbrellas is not great so I decided to hold off and wait for one with a hood attached and boy am I glad I waited as I got myself a right little beauty. A Limited Liberty edition Barbour Jacket. RESULT!




J Brand...They've only gone and created ANOTHER new trouser that we all want. The J Brand jodhpur. Available in Vintage Stallion or Black, they really are the trousers to be seen in this Autumn. Although at £273 a pop we might not all be rushing out to buy them. However, it seems the demand has been high as online store My Wardrobe has nearly sold out! Wear with Chelsea boots and chunky knits for a cosy Autumn look or alternatively try a tuxedo jacket and blouse for a more boyish take. Somehow, with being a student and all, I think I will be hunting for a cheaper version.
Anya Hindhmarch... Whilst I'm picking my favourite Designer pieces this season I may aswell go down the accessories route as well and lets face it when do we not love this lady. Gorgeous bags, purses and cosmetics cases and this season everthing is just, if not more gorgeous than before. The Maeve Zip Wallet certainly caught my eye with an all over bow print it is pretty, practical and super girly. Being a girly girl, it seems just the thing for storing all that change we might otherwise lose. Anya, you saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet