22 October 2011

This WeekI love...

MY...mummy :) for sending me a parcel full of my favourite things; coconut ice, thorntons chocolates (which I have already delved into) and possibly the cosiet fatface socks I have ever seen! Its the little things in life...








POLO...Since the team's training session on wednesday, I have found a new love and her name is Ratta. She is the most amazing polo pony ever, fast, safe and raring to go and she is the most beautiful colour. The photo isn't of the best quality, but we are pictured in action below! I wanted to take her home with me, although something told me my housemates may not be too impressed to come home and find a horse had taken residence in our house. Maybe another time...




DIY...manicures. Unfortunately being a student doesn't allow me to go and get my nails done at a salon so I have to make do with my own dodgy skills to add colour to my fingers and toes! This time I thought I would try out the ring finger manicure trend. I went for Nails Inc Porchester Square and then Jessica Glamour on my ring finger and you know what; I think It worked! The pink really pops against the muddy brown shade and gives just the effect I was aiming for. Result! Apparently it's not just me who fancied giving it a go as my friend Claire arrived last night I noticed she was wearing a really nice bluey turqoisey shade and when I asked to see it she also had a pink ring finger! To say that we squealed would be an understatement, how freaky!!



GLITTER...I seem to have morphed into a magpie as recently I am absolutely loving all things glittery! These little glittery beauties by Miu Miu then are the perfect winter evening accessory, for all those nights on the tiles. If you haven't had the pleasure of witnessing their beautifully sparkly selves then where have you been?! They have a slightly Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz feel to them and could easily be the current day substitute for the ruby slippers she wears. They come in a variety of colours, pink (below) gold and black and there is also a non-sparkly option (but that's just boring!) Obviously being Miu Miu, they come with a pretty hefty price tag and unfortunately for me I do not have £555 to spend on a pair of (gorgeously glittery) booties!
However, luckily I have found the perfect alternative; Topshop. Yes they have done it again and created a look-a-like designer shoe without the price tag and at £80 who could resist. They are on the christmas list already!! These also come in a black glitter for those who are not such a fan of the silver. Either way I think they are both made for the party season. Happy Dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet