As this years captain of the uni polo team it is fair to say that I was absolutely bursting to recruit some new freshers at freshers fayre! Our recruiting skills must have succeeded as we had over 80 people sign up which (for a team of around 8 people) is a heck of alot! To say I was pleased would be an understatement and I am so excited to see how the team grows and develops this year. More people, more socials, more chukkas and competitions. BRING IT ON!
After all the emailing and admin work we began holding taster sessions to let everyone who signed up come and have a go to see if they liked what they tried. This week is the last week of the tasters so by next week I should have a strong list of people who are interested in actaully joining the team. Our social sec has been busy drawing up initiations which I believe are supposed to be involving alot of Gin....I'll let you know how that one goes....
In the mean time however, I have a selection of photos our Social Sec took at the taster- they may not be the best quality, but you get the idea. I love being at the yard so much that I have pretty much decided to do a 'day in the life' of the yard for my photojournalism assignment so look out for the pictures! Take a look and I hope you enjoy, I know we sure did!





No comments:
Post a Comment