McQUEEN...Alexander McQueen to be precise. Although his clothing and accessories are not exactly budget buys or in my price range for that matter, I can't help but love his work and collections. A favourite with celebrities all over the world a piece of Alexander McQueen is something I will always yearn to own. I would be extremely happy to own anything he has designed, however there is one item in particular which I have had my beady little eye on for an extremely long time, the iconic skull print scarf. Oh to own one! Yet at £165 a pop I feel I may not be buying one anytime soon. I suppose one can dream. (But just in case anyone out there would like to buy me one my absolute favourite and the one I really like is the one below) ;)
BAKING... If there's one thing I love more than fashion and horses its probably baking. I absolutely love it, the whole thing; making it, baking it oh and of course eating it; that's the rewarding part! My latest baking adventures have consisted of my best brownie receipe and marshmallow topped cupcakes. YUM! Both were very successful (proved by the rapid rate at which they were eaten by my food-loving friends and family). The marshmallow topping was ridiculously moreish and there was plenty left over for some extra sneaky spoonfuls! I'm hoping to make some more shortly and possibly try another topping I have up my sleeve so keep a look out!
Nail Art...Nothing new here! I have yet again been experimenting with new nail art patterns and colours. i gave my nails a bit of a break over Christmas as they seemed to be quite dry and cracked so I went went easy on them over the break in the hope they will get better. This week I chose to paint them a taupe and lilac shade- sounds odd I know, but it actually looks quite good! They are painted half and half, (well kind of with a few exceptions where my shakey hand decided to do it 3/4 lilac!) and over the top I have painted little dots with my nail art pen. I haven't put a picture up this week as I'm going to re-do them and re-post after some more practise. I think next time I might try one of those crazy tribal patterns however, I feel that may take a little more practise and a little more skill...


No comments:
Post a Comment