Although I have been stuck in an essay-writing-hole for the past couple of months (I haven't even been to polo for 3 weeks!!!) I have still somehow managed to have some non-uni related fun! Firstly, Polo Winter Nationals were at the beginning of February and as Captain of my University team I was extremely please that we managed to raise enough money to go and compete for the very first time!! Everyone worked so hard to get there and it was a massive achievement for us to actually be able to go. We won our second chukka against Exeter 3-2 and narrowly missed out on winning a second in our last match as despite scoring the only goal we gave away two goals to the other team when we fowled them...twice...in the goal area. They say you learn by your mistakes, and we sure did! Despite losing the other two chukkas too we played our best and didn't give them an easy ride. For our first National Competition we did well and I am so proud of my lovely team for achieving what we did.
| The Dream Team |
I also went to see Olly Murs in Bournemouth on his second tour. He was absolutely brilliant and put on a fantastic show which was just as if not better than his last tour. We got standing tickets which I have never done before but I do not regret it for one minute! I somehow managed to get us right as the very front a mere few feet away from him. Could not believe my luck expecially when he was right in front of me singing and looking directly at us! HEAVEN!
![]() |
| Air Guitar: Always a Winner |
I also turned 21 about two weeks ago managing to acquire 4 cakes and 2 boxes of cupcakes. Surely that breaks some sort of record?! Although somehow I feel I will be multiplying my trips to the gym over the next week weeks by about a million. Fab-abs here we come!
![]() |
| One of the 4 Birthday Cakes! Now not so whole... |


No comments:
Post a Comment