1. Topshop moto lacey jean- £53
2. A&F distressed jean- £59
3. Current/Elliott pink cropped- £125
4. J Brand aiden jean- £130
5. River Island distressed - £45
6. Current/Elliott classic boyfriend- £140
7. Mango- £33
Yes, you heard correctly, the rumours are true, the boys are officially back in town as the boyfriend jean makes a come back for the Spring/Summer season. And they're set to be huge.
That's right girls, kiss goodbye to squeeeeeezing into your skinnies and look ahead to throwing on a loose, comfy and potentially ripped-to- shreds alternative. Ahhhhh I can feel the relief already! Jeans are of course a staple. So this means that it's completely justified to give our wardrobes a little spring clean by investing in a (few) pair(s) of must-have boyfriend jeans, yes? oh good, that's what I thought...
However, I have to admit that as much as I love jeans, jean shopping is my absolute least favourite. There are so many different brands all with a different fit, feel and COST and to be honest it's always tricky to know where to start. SO, in an attempt to help you fellow jean lovers out I have wittled down some of the best boyfriend beauties that are currently in stores- some are a little pricier than others, but all are perfect as a little jean-update to welcome in the new season. Wear cuffed with a pair of killer heels, neon tee and blazer and BOOM! there you have an updated spring look!



No comments:
Post a Comment