03 February 2013

January In (very few) Pictures


January. The beginning of a new year, and a cold one at that! We may only have been in 2013 for one month but if i's anything to go by I know that this year is going to be busier than any other. So much so tha it seems that I've even been too busy to take photos this month; only just managing to put together one frame!

However, my 2013 couldn't have had a better start as two days after moving back down to Bournemouth for the new term I found out that after applying with a friend I was going to be on Feet Up Friday with Greg James on BBC Radio 1- HELLO DREAM COME TRUE! Definitely the most surreal day of my life so far and I certainly didn't want it to end. After that, the rest of January seems kind of dull and it wasn't long before the January blues kicked in, but nothing a manicure couldn't handle! I decided to experiment a little and tried a little pink ombre fade, which you can check out in more detail here. I have been feeling so experiemental that I even made my own yorkshire pudding for the first time ever, they were't a complete disaster but still not as good as mum's! The rest of the month has been filled with copious amounts of Hot Chocolate (I highly recommend the ones at Patisserie Valerie) which has sufficiently helped coping with learning a new editing software named SADIE, who just for the record no one on my course has a good relationship with yet! Hopefully that will change! Balancing work and play has been so tricky that even when I try to relax, the radio times manages to crop up, thank goodness for my most needed new Diary (thanks Dad), but getting me a P.A. may have been a better option...no?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet