02 August 2012

A Designer Delight!

Never did I EVER think for one moment that I would be able to say what I am about to say. However, I am ecstatically able to share that I am now the very, very, very proud owner of a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, yes you heard right, JIMMY CHOO shoes. As you can probably tell, I'm still in shock and can't quite believe my wardrobe now houses a pair of Jimmy Choos. I did not expect to ever own a pair but as you all know I can never resist a bargain and sometimes as they say, you just have to strike whilst the iron's hot!


I went into the little Boutique in Cambridge, Giulio’s for the very first time actually looking for jeans and typically of me I left the store more than satisfied, but with a completely different item! Little did I know that Giulio’s carries some of the worlds most exclusive designers, Prada, Miu Miu, Lanvin, J Brand, Diane Von Furstenburg and of course Jimmy Choo! I had no idea of the extent of their stock and was in my element browsing rail after rail of gorgeous clothes, shoes and accessories. The staff were very helpful and friendly I was very impressed and I will most definitely be returning!



And here are the little beauties themselves...







With chocolate brown coloured straps, a cork heel, and a metallic lining they are the ultimate pair of summer wedges. They will match perfectly with a floaty summer dress or alternatively if the weather is a little cooler (like now, and actually like it always is in the UK) a pair of denim jeans or casual trousers. Paired up or down, they are a fantastic all-rounder, the weather better cheer up because I can't wait to wear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet