When it comes to nails, nail art is the in thing this summer and what better way to express yourself than through your nails?! Loads of salons are offering nail art as a service with Wah nails and Nails Inc being two of the best out there- but the prices aren't cheap and as most of you will understand being a student sometim es requires you to have to cut back so, I have resorted to the old DIY approach!
Yep, I've been doing my nail art myself- it was tricky at first but I think I am gradually improving- slowly. I started off with quite simple designs- crackle, spots and stripes and I have since moved on to slightly trickier designs, leopard rint, thin stripes and of course tribal! Even though you have to have a bit more of a steady hand, I still think that you can get away with the odd few messy bits and slip-ups, as since when are tribal prints all exactly the same?
Below is my own attempt at tribal nail art. I opted for a stripey base with zigzag lines and dots in contrasting colours to jazz it up. Take a look and please try to see past some of the wobbly lines!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment