The first of these new features is series of outifit posts- showing my own styling, showcasing outfits I myself have put together and worn for different occassions. I have done this in a slightly different way to what you may be expecting following some inspiring photography I recently came across on Pinterest. So I hope it works as well as I am hoping! Please do feedback with any comments/improvements you have- all are greatly appreciated!
This is my first of such personal style posts, which starts with my personal way of brightening up a rainy day- there may not have been blue injected skies but that's not to say you have to have a cloudy outfit to match! I decided that as blue skies weren't exactly in adundance I would inject some bright blue into my day.
I started with my favourite slouchy, bright blue, oversized tee and paired with my favourite super skinny jeans and a pair of fringed flats with a pretty bow detail; comfy and (almost) weather proof- (until the heavens opened!) Accessories, in my opinion can make an outfit, so to top it off I added a lightweight printed cream coloured scarf, just in case I needed a little extra coverup and an oversized bag (plenty of room for that umbrella!)
![]() |
| Flats, Bally; Jeans, A&F |
![]() |
| Scarf, White Stuff; Bag, Mulberry |


No comments:
Post a Comment