TEAM GB...I am absolutely immersing myself in everything olympic-related! I cannot get enough of Team GB no matter what the sport and I am finding myself watching sports I have never even given a second thought to before and that's saying something! We have come so far from being in 20th place on the medal board and to now be in 3rd is just incredible. My favourite sport is of course the Equestrian and I have been glued to my screen all day watching the team showjumping final, which to my absolute delight we won!! Another gold for Great Britain and how it was deserved. The team consisted of Nick Skelton, Ben Maher, Scott Brash and Peter Charles and what a team they were, making sure they kept their cool despite the immense pressure they were under to perform. Charles especially, who was last to go in the jump off and knew from the beginning that if he went clear team GB had the gold in the bag. These games have really made realise how talented, strong, and dedicated all of team GB's athletes, across all sports truly are and they are doing a fantastic job. Lets hope we can get a few more medals to get us to that number 1 position in the table! GO TEAM GB!
ASH...Footwear brand Ash are best known for their wedged trainers, a comfy yet fashionable piece of footwear perfect for this ungodly weather. I have spotted a maroon pair by the brand that are calling my name, however the near £200 price tag isn't exactly within reach quite at the moment. So sadly, it looks like for now I will just have to sit and watch them in the window and with any luck catch them in the sale later in the year. Onto the wish list they go!
CHANEL...As always, Chanel is a massive favourite of mine for well, everything! Their clothes, shoes and accessories may be well out of reach however, their beauty brand is well and truly within! Luckily for us, Chanel have recently opened a pop-up store in London's well known Covent Garden. It houses the brands make-up and skincare ranges as well as many of their limited addition products which can be very hard to track down. And as if that wasn't enough there is also a nail bar down stairs where for £20 (redeemable against purchases) you can treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind Chanel manicure. As the french would say, Ooh La La!!
Nails Inc...Another beauty product I am hunting for at the moment is Nails Inc's limited edition Sprinkles polish. Available in four sugary shades, sprinkles gives the effect of well, sprinkles, similar to that which you may find on your cupcake, sweet, eh! Now, who doesn't want their nails to look good enough to eat? I sure do, and it's sprinkles all the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment